Saturday 17 January 2009

Bunny Pictures

This past week has seen a big increase in productivity as I come to terms with my website and its smelly HTML codes and such, but I've still found time for procrastination. This led me to the website of fellow Brighton graduate Francesca 'Bunny' Williams.

Francesca inhabits a vibrant world entirely of her own, making a cornucopia of quasi-retro images and objects that both repel and attract in equal measure. She works with textiles, illustration, film and photography. It is the latter that particularly caught my attention, reminding me of one of my favourite photographers - Martin Parr.

Here are some of my favourite shots:











































To see more of Francesca's work visit w
ww.wonderleague.co.uk where you can also browse (and purchase items from) the stupendous Wonderleague Shoppe, home to an incredible array of pop culture memorabilia that has to be seen to be believed.

No comments: