Wednesday 3 December 2008

Advent Calendar Update 2

Firstly, I have to say a big thank you to Jessica Emily Duncan who observably and very kindly pointed out that 'calendar' is spelled with an 'ar' and not 'er' as I had foolishly been spelling it. Thanks once again Jess. A Blue Peter badge will be on its way to you in the next few days; at least it would be if I had one or indeed if this was Blue Peter.

Day 3: An angel (I think). It took me around five minutes to work out what this actually was. My first guess was a broom but that's not exactly the most festive of items for a child's advent calendar, even for one with strange alien creatures on the front. After repeatedly rotating the chocolate and viewing it from several angles, I noticed what appeared to be wings on one side. Having soon discounted it as a live Christmas turkey, I concluded that this small brown mass of confectionery was in fact shaped like an angel. The blob on the top right of the chocolate (as shown below) is the head and underneath that, is I presume, a fat arm. What I had earlier thought was a brush actually seems to be a skirt and on top of the head are the angel's "golden" locks. After handling it so much, it was no surprise that the chocolate tasted pretty foul.

No comments: